Professional Carpet Cleaning
Professional Carpet Cleaning is important for many different reasons.
Untrained, amateur or DIY work can cause damage to carpets or add to the initial soiling issues.
If you have any of the below problems – we can definitely help you:
- General brightening and improvement in appearance
- Wine and coffee stains
- Pet stains and odours
- Improving indoor air quality
- Ink and makeup stains
- Food spills
- Dirt and general soiling
- High traffic areas in office buildings
- Property vacate cleans and rent inspection cleans
- Hygiene cleaning for elderly clients, children and people with allergies
- Prolonging the life of your carpets – Regular professional cleaning will make them last longer and save you money in the long term. The Australian Standard recommends a minimum of every 12 months for residential carpets.
Clean Carpets for Your Health
- Hot Water Extraction (sometimes called steam cleaning) significantly improves indoor air quality, and this is especially helpful for those with allergies or respiratory problems.
- It is a fact that from time to time, everybody spills a drink or drops some food on their carpets and these messes are unsightly and can sometimes chemically damage certain carpet types if not promptly and professionally flushed out.
- Also, pets can sometimes leave problems with urine, faeces, hair, blood, body oils and odours in carpets. Only a trained Professional should treat these complex substances. Someone who really understands what they are doing; otherwise the bacteria that are present can present some real health problems for the residents.
“We have office and high value showroom spaces with carpets that need to be cleaned regularly to keep them as clean as possible. Some stains and the necessity to be seen to be absolutely spotless in the work place meant getting Marty’s professional help. Marty arrived five minutes early, looking well turned out, with a spotless and well presented trade van. His friendly and professional character was immediately apparent to us. After succinctly answering our questions, he started working efficiently and tidily, and had completed the whole cleaning operation in no time. The carpets look fantastic again and all the team are really delighted with Marty’s work and attitude. Great carpet cleaners are like Broome Pearls – truly rare and something to hold onto! We have Marty’s business details now in our system and we have already booked for his return visit. He has shown himself to work with integrity and professionalism, so we would not hesitate to recommend his services to others. In fact, I will be asking Marty to do some work at my own home in the next few months. I searched the Carpet Cleaners Association website to find Marty and one of the things that caught my attention is that he has worked as an ambulance officer in the countryside, and currently works as the OHS officer for the association. More than ever, we want to not only have the skills and practices of someone who has thorough knowledge of hygiene and sanitation in the work place, but whenever possible, support anyone who works to help the WA community get through the coming months and years as safely as possible. Marty brought us all this, with a smile and a laugh.”
Michael – Willie Creek Pearls