Professional Carpet Cleaning
We are still operating during this Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Remember – a clean environment is a healthy environment. However, we are taking many additional safety precautions for your peace of mind – including fully sanitising all equipment between jobs, wearing masks and gloves inside your premise etc and various other precautions. We also request that you inform us if you or anyone you have been in contact with have been feeling sick recently and we will take further measures as necessary for the well-being of both parties.
There are many different reasons to have your carpets cleaned by a professional Carpet cleaner. If you have any of the below problems – we can help you:
- General brightening and improvement in appearance
- Wine and coffee stains
- Pet stains and odours
- Improving indoor air quality
- Ink and makeup stains
- Food spills
- Dirt and general soiling
- High traffic areas in office buildings
- Property vacate cleans and rent inspection cleans
- Hygiene cleaning for elderly clients, children and people with allergies
- Prolonging the life of your carpets – Regular professional cleaning will make them last longer and save you money in the long term. The Australian Standard recommends a minimum of every 12 months for residential carpets.
Clean Carpets for Your Health
- Hot Water Extraction (sometimes called steam cleaning) significantly improves indoor air quality, and this is especially helpful for those with allergies or respiratory problems.
- It is a fact that from time to time, everybody spills a drink or drops some food on their carpets and these messes are unsightly and can sometimes chemically damage certain carpet types if not promptly and professionally flushed out.
- Also, pets can sometimes leave problems with urine, faeces, hair, blood, body oils and odours in carpets. Only a trained Professional should treat these complex substances. Someone who really understands what they are doing; otherwise the bacteria that are present can present some real health problems for the residents.